- Theme: New Generation and Technology Application for future Engineering Challenge
- Date: 17 November 2021
- Location: Kowloon Shangri-LA Hong Kong (Tentative)
- Organising Institutions: HKIE-Building Services Division / ASHRAE Hong Kong ／ CIBSE Hong Kong Region
- Organising University: Department of Building Services Engineering - The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
The Symposium is calling for paper submission. Please submit your abstract of not more than 300 words to Mr. Kevin Chow (firstname.lastname@example.org). Symposium proceeding with full papers will be distributed to participants at the Symposium. Paper presentation to the Symposium would be confirmed upon invitation in Oct 2021.
This Symposium is an annual event intended to bring together international and local speakers to foster all aspects of advances in building design and building services engineering.
Sub-themes of the symposium include:
1. Codes & Guidance
2. Design & Research
3. Operation & Application
4. Maintenance & Performance
Submission Key Dates:
Abstract Submission Due : 23rd July 2021
Full Paper Submission Due : 17th Sep 2021
Acceptance of Paper : 20th Oct 2021
For enquiry, please contact Mr. Kevin Chow at 6845-0542. The original flyer can be downloaded here.