Date: 22-Jun-2021 (Tue)
Time: 18:30 - 20:00
Venue: Technical Webinar via Zoom
Organiser: Smart Energy Connect (powered by CLP)
Supporting Organisation: HKIE-Building Services Division / HKIE-Electrical Division
International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol (IPMVP®) is currently the leading protocol for measure and verification (M&V) projects, outlines guidelines and provides specifics of the best practices for energy saving to be implemented in the built environment. Unlike traditional practices, IPMVP redefines concept of energy savings, gives building owners accurate data, troubleshoots maintenance issues, and maximises efficiency gains.
Supported by Smart Energy Connect of CLP Innovation, Mr. Gary Chu, a seasoned consultant specialised in energy and sustainability, will break down with you in this webinar the M&V options available, illustrate with examples on how these options could help to simplify process, and try to answer every question you may have on energy efficiency and measurement.
Mr. K. K. CHU, Gary
Gary is an independent consultant focused on energy and environmental areas. He received BSc in 1993 and MPhil in 2000 in Electrical Engineering from the University of Macau and The Hong Kong Polytechnic University respectively. In recent years, he achieved various professional credentials on energy and green building areas.
He started his career in CEM, S.A. as a maintenance engineer and promoted to a maintenance responsible position until 2005. After that, he was invited by Macao SAR Government as a Technical Advisor to be responsible for the development on energy market in Macao. Currently, he is an independent consultant and project coordinator in various engineering companies. He provides energy management consultancy service including energy audits, energy data analysis, baseline measurement, M&V plan and energy efficient project. He is also the authorized trainer of Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) and Efficiency Valuation Organization (EVO) for providing the professional certificate training on CEM®, CAP, CBCP® and CMVP® for Asia Pacific Rim Region.
- This webinar will be delivered online using “Zoom Video Conferencing”
- Please register online at this link: https://forms.gle/bpmQ9dJvSaf5BBgx6
- Please provide a valid email address and the name you want to appear on your CPD certificate.
- The webinar link will be emailed to you one hour prior to the start of the webinar. Just click the link to join.
- CPD certificates will be emailed to those who have attended for at least half of the session.
- The deadline for registration is 18 Jun 2021. Successful applicants will be notified separately.
The original flyer can be downloaded here.