The Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers – Hong Kong Region (CIBSE-HKR),
The Chartered Institute of Plumbing & Heating Engineering – Hong Kong Branch (CIPHE-HKB),
The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers – Building Services Division (HKIE-BSD) &
Building Services Operation and Maintenance Executives Society (BSOMES)
30 November 2021 (Tuesday) & 7 December 2021 (Tuesday)
7:00 pm – 9:30 pm (Registration at 6:45 pm)
Session 1: 1st Speaker - 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Session 2: 2nd Speaker - 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Session 3: Q&A - 9:00 pm – 9:30 pm
This CPD event will be conducted in the form of webinar via Zoom.
(An event reminder with Zoom Webinar ID will be provided at around a week before the event.)
To Introduce and/ or Strengthen: Design, Installation, Operation and Maintenance as well as Statutory
Requirements of Healthy Drainage System
Waterworks Engineers, Drainage System Designers, Building Services Engineers, All Relevant Stakeholders and Engineers.
It has been brought up our concerns to the current Drainage system in Hong Kong, throughout the outbreak of COVID-19. We wish to share and review with all stakeholders the design, installation and maintenance of the drainage system how to eliminate any spread of disease.
1st Lecture on 30 November 2021 (Tuesday)
- Statutory Requirement
2nd Lecture on 7 December 2021 (Tuesday)
Speaker & Biography
Topic 1 - Statutory Requirement
Speaker: Mr. Hung Ling-chi, Chief Building Surveyor / New Territories West at Buildings Department of HKSAR
Topic 2 - Design
Speaker: Ir Ben Yuen, Technical Director, Building MEP, Region (China) at WSP
Topic 3 - Installation
Speaker: Ir Brian Cheng, Chief Executive (Building Services Engineering) at ATAL Engineering Group
Topic 4 – Maintenance
Speaker: Mr. Lawrence Kwan, Director of Engineering at The Peninsula Hong Kong
No. of Participants
200 nos. (Registration is on first-come, first- served basis)
Cantonese with English PowerPoint Presentation (no material will be distributed)
Registration Fee per Person
HK$800 for member of CIBSE, CIPHE, HKIE-BSD, BSOMES & Supporting Organizations
HK$1,000 for non-member
5-hour attendance CPD certificate will be issued to participants at the end of the event.
For those who has applied CPD Certificate for Licensed Plumber, it will also be given one month after the seminar.
This activity for 2.5 CPD credit is provided by the Chartered Institute of Plumbing & Heating Engineering – Hong Kong Branch, Accredited Provider No. 003. This CPD programme provider is accredited by the CPD Course Panel under Advisory Board on Licensing of Plumbers.
For details, please refer to below link http://www.wsd.gov.hk/tc/plumbing-engineering/voluntary-continuing-professionaldevelopment-sche/accreditation/index.html
CPD code for this event: C03-003-20211207
Registration & Enquiry
The number of participants is limited to 200 and applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. The deadline of application is noon on 9 November, 2021. Successful applicants will
be confirmed by email and the accepted applicants should attend the above event as scheduled.
(1) For online registration, please click the goggle link below:
(2) If you would apply for credits of the Voluntary Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Scheme for LP under Water Supplies Department, please make sure you have provided a valid Plumber Licence Number. Attendance will be automatically recorded at zoom, Certificate only be issued to whom with full webinar attendance.
For enquiry, contact:
- Ms. Coty Siu of CIPHE-HKB at 2417 0091 or email email@example.com and direct contact is available from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm, (Mon to Fri).
- Ms. Rainbow Lai of CIBSE-HKR at 8203 3995 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and direct contact is available from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm, (Mon to Fri).
Attendance CPD Certificate will be provided upon completing the event, while Certificate for Licensed Plumber will be emailed to attendant within 1 month after the date of the event.
Payment should be deposited to “The Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineering – Hong Kong Branch Ltd” at “The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited” Account No. 143-126217-001. Please email bank receipt with email title as “Registration to CPD event BCBC – JPDSC 2021” to CIPHE-HKB via email@example.com.
Please also mark the followings on the receipt:-
(i) CPD event: BCBC – JPDSC 2021.
(ii) Name of Company / Organization/ Registrant.
(iii) Contact Telephone Number.
(iv) Email Address.
(v) Institution Membership No. & WSD License Plumber No. (if applicable).
Note for Registration
(1) Duly completed application forms accompanied by payment receipt (if applicable) together with the copy of membership card, email to corresponding email.
(2) Registration fee is non-refundable, non-transferable.
(3) E-receipt will be send to the registrant by e-mail only upon payment.
(4) Unsuccessful applicants will be refunded of registration fee if they have already paid.
(5) The webinar will be cancelled when the typhoon signal No. 8 or above, or black storm warning is hoisted 3 hours before commencement of the seminar.
(6) Information provided will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or disclosed to third party.
Organizing Committee Members
CIBSE-HKR : Mr. Vincent Ma, Mr.TC Chan, Mr.Gary Chiang, Dr. Horace Mui, Mr. Elmen Chu, Mr. Sam Ng
CIPHE-HKB : Ms. Sylvia Liu, Mr. Arthur Li, Ir Derek Chan, Ir Ryan Tam
HKIE-BSD : Ir Raymond Tam, Ir Chris Lo, Ir Sally Leung
BSOMES : Ir Johnson Lau, Ir Sam Lee, Mr. KW Ho, Mr. Ivan Wan
The original flyer can be downloaded here.